The camping Barina

May 07, 2017  •  Leave a Comment

Yesterday I had a chance to start on the re-fit for my little Barina. First to come out was the back seat. I was surprised by the amount of weight saved by removing the two sections of the rear seat. Will make adding the weight back in less of a worry. Next out was the front passenger seat which was not as smooth as it could have been. The base was attached with a stripped screw so I lost a few knuckles getting it out! But once out the amount of space in this little car was really appreciated!

Today I started building the bed frame inside of the car. Tomorrow I will finish that and start the shelving. But a trip to Bunnings will be required for some more bits and pieces before I can continue! Check out the progression! It ends with a semi complete carpet job before I ran out of light!

 

 


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...
Subscribe
RSS
Archive
January February March April May June (3) July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January (1) February (2) March April (2) May June July August (1) September October (1) November December
January February March April May (7) June (13) July (12) August September October (3) November (1) December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December