Had a successful day yesterday and managed to pick up a piece of MDF board for the boot and some hanging wire for curtains. Managed to get the boot sorted out size wise but had to wait for the new tire so that I could put the spare tire back in the boot.
Today was another good day as I managed to pick up a mattress topper (king size) that I could cut down to fit in the car. I finished up the height of the section in the boot and then cut the mattress to size. Tomorrow it will be finish the carpet in the boot and Kez is going to sew me up a fitted sheet for my custom mattress, then its just sort out the shelving system and reinstall the deep cycle battery (which I still have to purchase) then take it for a test run and see where I need to put the usb ports as well as lights and curtains. Then I suppose I will need to bug proof the windows as well. That's about it. Should be a good day tomorrow pending the weather is nice. Check out the pictures!
No comments posted.